Patagonia Insulated Powder Bowl Pants for Women (Fall 2011)
This product is not available.
On a blower Bridger day, it's not the new snow filling in your tracks that shuts you down, it's the cold. Raise your internal temperature with the Insulated Powder Bowl Pants. They even trump burly cold with a layer of ultra-compressible insulation that dries quickly, traps heat even when wet and keeps you ripping on hard-freeze days. The tough, 2-layer polyester shell fabric uses GORE-TEX® Performance Shell technology for the highest level of waterproof/breathable performance available. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish resists wet weather and increases durability. For mobility and natural motion we've added a gusseted crotch, articulated knees and thigh vents to off-load heat. Other details include a soft, brushed-tricot waist lining, Slim Zip low-bulk zippers, built-in gaiters with gripper elastic and tough scuff guards.
- Durable 2-layer polyester shell with GORE-TEX® Performance Shell and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish keeps you dry during a heavy snowstorm; 60-g Thermogreen quilted insulation ensures you stay warm
- Waist details: Soft brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize the fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loops on rear yoke securely attach pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia Ski/Snowboard Jacket to keep snow out
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight
- Articulated knees improve mobility and reduce bulk; external thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters keep the snow out, while tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one right thigh - both with secure zip closures
Shell: 2-layer, 4.3-oz 150-denier 100% polyester with waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® Performance Shell technology and a DWR finish. Lining/Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) quilted fabricWeight:
782 g (27.6 oz)
Made in Vietnam.