Patagonia Guide Hoody for Men (Fall 2011)
This product is not available.
From spindrift to offwidth, the Guide Hoody helps make the burly bearable. The polyester/spandex stretch-woven fabric has 4-way stretch, a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, is wind- and weather-resistant, stretchy, highly breathable and tough as nails on the outside. A brushed interior and microfleece-lined collar provide next-to-skin comfort. The left chest and two handwarmer pockets have zip closures, and the hood fits over a helmet, adjusts with a single pull and has a laminated visor. Sleek, simple and stretchy self-fabric cuffs as well as a dual-adjust drawcord hem seal out the elements. Cut trim but with room for underlayers.
- Highly breathable, wind-resistant, recycled polyester double weave with 4-way stretch is treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet-weather protection
- Helmet-compatible, single-pull hood construction features a laminated visor for enhanced visibility in poor conditions
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort and moisture management
- Microfleece-lined collar, chin guard and wind flap
- Pockets: Two handwarmers with zipper garages, one left chest; Deluge DWR-treated zippers on all pockets
- Articulated sleeves for enhanced mobility and full coverage during long reaches
- Sleek, low-profile cuffs; dual-adjust drawcord hem
7.6-oz 70-denier stretch-woven 92% polyester (47% recycled)/8% spandex with 4-way stretch and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Collar: 100% polyester brushed microfleeceWeight:
661 g (23.3 oz)
Made in Vietnam.