Patagonia Gi III Water Shorts - 9" Inseam for Men (Spring 2012)
This product is not available.
Our Gi III Water Shorts go best with the songs of canyon wrens, the paths of carved sandstone and the turbulence of Crystal Rapid. They dry quickly, resist hard wear, provide 50+ UPF sun protection and feel light on the skin, thanks to their 100% nylon taslan fabric that has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The gusseted crotch allows plenty of movement; an elasticized waist with a built-in adjustable webbing belt holds everything in place. A supple polyester mesh liner and three mesh-lined pockets feel soft and forgiving. Inseam is 9".
- Durable, quick-drying nylon twill shorts with a DWR finish and internal mesh liner for land and water use
- Pull-on shorts with elasticized waistband and built-in adjustable belt with separating buckle
- Coin safe on-seam front pockets with polyester mesh for drainage
- Right rear drop-in zip pocket has non-corrosive zipper and polyester mesh for drainage
- Gusseted crotch for increased mobility
3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Liner: 100% polyester meshWeight:
238 g (8.4 oz)
Made In Vietnam.