Patagonia Doubledown Parka for Men (Fall 2011)
This product is not available.
Informed by our experience making alpine clothes, but styled for your wind-chilled city commute, this burly coat features a 2-layer 100% polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier for serious storm protection and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel rain. Inside, a sublime layer of 600-fill-power premium European goose down keeps you toasty and feels ultrasoft. The insulated hood cinches down with drawcords; hook-and-loop closing cuffs and an elasticized, drawcord hem seal out penetrating wind. Details: two-way zip, an insulated internal wind flap, stand-up collar, chin guard, two chest pockets (one internally-routes your earbuds) and two lined handwarmer pockets.
- 2-layer recycled polyester shell with DWR finish and insulated with 600-fill power premium European goose down
- Hooded jacket with a 2-way zip, stand-up collar, chin guard, insulated internal wind flap and wide horizontal quilting
- Zippered left-chest pocket with zipper garage and padded stretch-mesh electronics pocket that allows internal routing of earphones
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers with zipper garages are lined with micro-polyester brushed jersey
- Self-fabric cuff with hook-and-loop closures
- Hood drawcord adjusts internally; elasticized drawcord hem
- Lower hip length
2-layer, 6-oz 100% polyester (plain weave: 100% recycled; heather: 50% recycled) with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.3-oz 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose downWeight:
1160 g (40.9 oz)
Made in Vietnam.