The versatile fast-wicking, quick-to-dry Patagonia Capilene 3 Zip-Neck is perfect for layering or wearing alone and has Gladiodor natural odor control and is made from recycled and recyclable polyester.
Like a kids' shadow, Patagonia's Capilene 3 Zip-Neck goes wherever they do. It's an excellent baselayer for cold weather or a stand-alone pullover in mild conditions. When the temperature heats up, the top breathes and wicks away moisture. Made of 4.8-oz 100% polyester (64% recycled) with Gladiodor natural odor control and a construction that fully endorses comfort: a soft-brushed interior, doubled collar for extra warmth and coverage, underarm gussets for better mobility, and nonchafing flat seams throughout. Heat-transfer logo. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
* Versatile styling works as a top or base layer
* Easy-on zip front with self-fabric wind flap backing
* Underarm gussets for better mobility
* Forward shoulder seams prevent chafe under backpack straps
* Flat-seam construction
* Doubled collar for extra warmth and coverage
* Exterior heat-transfer logo
* 4.8-oz 100% polyester (64% recycled) with Gladiodor natural odor control. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
* 147 g (5.2 oz)
* Made in Mexico.
Small - 7-8
Medium - 10
Large - 12
X-Large - 14