Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Zip-Neck for Men (Fall 2011)
A fundamental - to be worn for weeks on alpine routes, washed in glacial streams, and dried in the slipstream of a bus window. Our soft and compressible Capilene® 3 Midweight provides excellent insulation and ultimate comfort next to the skin. The most versatile and fastest-wicking of our performance baselayers, it stretches, dries quickly, and resists wear. Brushed on the inside for warmth, with a jersey exterior that glides smoothly under layers. The low-bulk zip-neck makes for easy venting. Details include raglan sleeves and underarm panels for unlimited mobility, and offset shoulder seams to eliminate pack-strap chafe. Made of a 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® polyester double-knit, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
- Stretchy, double-weave fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Zip-neck for easy climate control is backed by draft flap and zipper garage
- Raglan sleeves and single-piece shoulder panel merge out of the way of pack straps
- Side seams are rolled forward for comfort under hip belt
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
Solids: 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (65% recycled) double-knit. Heathers: 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester (51% recycled) double-knit. Both have Gladiodor® odor control for the garmentWeight:
227 g (8 oz)
Made in Costa Rica.