Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Zip-Neck for Kids (Fall 2010)
Like kids' shadows, our Capilene 3 Midweight Zip-Neck goes wherever they do. It's an excellent baselayer for cold weather, or a stand-alone pullover in mild conditions. When the temperature heats up, the top breathes and wicks away moisture. The new fast-wicking, quick-drying Polartec Power Dry polyester double-knit fabric with Gladiodor odor control (for the garment) fully endorses comfort. The easy-on zip front has a self-fabric wind-flap backing. With a new brushed interior for softer-next-to-skin insulation, a doubled collar for extra warmth and coverage, and nonchafing flat seams throughout. Heat-transfer logo. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Insulative, breathable and moisture-wicking Capilene 3 fabric is recycled and recyclable, with environmentally friendly Gladiodor odor control; versatile styling works as a top or baselayer
- Easy-on zip front with self-fabric wind flap backing
- Non-chafing flat seams throughout
- Forward shoulder seams prevent chafe under backpack straps
- Doubled collar for extra warmth and coverage
- Exterior heat-transfer logo
Fabric: Solids: 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry100% polyester (56% recycled) double knit Heathers: 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester (51% recycled) double knit. Both with Gladiodor odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
Weight: 175 g (6.2 oz)
Made in Mexico.