Patagonia Capilene 2 Lightweight Crew for Men (Fall 2011)
This product is not available.
We grab this top when our trail runs include a high pass or doubtful weather. It has the fastest dry time of all our performance baselayer fabrics, with an open-knit construction that breathes and wicks to keep you dry and cool. You can wear Capilene® 2 Lightweight on its own in warm weather or as insulation beneath layers. With a rib-knit collar that's soft against the skin, offset side seams and raglan sleeves that keep clear of shoulder straps to eliminate chafe. Made of 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
- Open knit invites airflow and provides excellent wicking for endurance activities in warm to moderate temperatures
- Our fastest-drying baselayer fabric insulates enough for use on chilly days and can be worn beneath other layers
- Self-fabric neckline is soft next to skin
- Raglan sleeves and underarm panels merge out of the way of pack straps
- Flat-rib panel-piecing under the arms and sides is exceptionally breathable, fast drying and eliminates armpit seam chafing
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) circular knit, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garmentWeight:
159 g (5.6 oz)
Made in Mexico.