Patagonia Barista Tote (Spring 2011)
Lightly padded on all sides, the Barista Tote protects your daily goods from jostling subway crowds and pushing queues at the coffee counter. It has a clean, simple, stay-open design for quick access, and rugged fabric to withstand travel abuse. The padded computer sleeve holds a 17-inch or smaller laptop along with magazines and work files. You can carry a small water bottle or umbrella in the outside pocket. Made from 1-oz 1,200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a 3.3-oz 200-denier polyester lining. Both fabrics have a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Main compartment has a padded computer sleeve which accommodates up to a 17-inch laptop
- Rugged exterior fabric holds up to the demands of daily use
- Contents are easy to access and secure on the go
- Padded walls and base give bag structure, protecting contents from light impact, and hold the top of the bag open for loading and unloading
- Exterior pocket accommodates a small water bottle or umbrella
Fabric: 1-oz 1,200-denier 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier polyester. Both have a polyurethane coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish