Osprey Viper 10 Hydration Pack
This product is not available.
Osprey Viper 10 hydration pack offers 100 fl. oz. of liquid capacity, easy access to the dedicated reservoir compartment and a host of convenient features for carrying essentials and water in comfort.
- Low-profile padded mesh back panel and mesh shoulder straps offer next-to-body comfort; sternum strap has a magnetic attachment for keeping bite valve accessible
- Large zippered main pocket with tool organization sleeves and a mesh pocket is ideal for carrying pumps, bike tools and tubes; includes a key clip
- Front zippered pocket is lined with a soft, easy-to-clean, heat-embossed fabric; small elastic mesh pocket on shoulder strap fits a cell phone or small media player
- Quickly attach a helmet to the Viper 10 with the LidLock helmet clip; bungee on the exterior of the pack allows easy adjustment of the LidLock feature
- Stretch-woven front mesh pocket with integrated blinker light patch provides quick external storage and visibility; side compression straps help stabilize pack and contents
- Reflective trim increases visibility in low light
- HydraForm system features a reservoir that sandwiches an anatomically shaped plastic sheet between a layer of nylon fabric and the reservoir back
- Reservoir conforms to back's shape even when full, resulting in a precise, stable and comfortable fit
- Rigid spine/handle stabilizes the reservoir, making it easy to slide itr into the dedicated pack compartment; large mouth makes filling/cleaning easy
- Osprey Viper 10 hydration pack sports a BPA- and PVC-free reservoir that does not retain tastes or odors